A delegation of STORM project team will participate at Copenhagen Global Forum.
The Global Forum 2018 is organized in Copenhagen, on November Monday 5th& Tuesday 6th. This 27th edition is organized with the City of Copenhagen and the support of the Danish Agency for Data Supply & Efficiency, the Telecom Industry Association and the Danish Business Authorities.
It allows knowledge exchanges and networking among governments, private and public organizations, research and development experts.
The agenda is composed of diverse sessions and topics dedicated to business and policy issues that affect the evolution of the digital economy: Future Visions, Transformative Infrastructures, Safety & Security in an Interconnected Society & Economy, Role of Artificial Intelligence & Data, 21th Century Regulatory Framework, The Value of Innovation, Smart & Intelligent Cities, Regions & Communities, Digitalization in Healthcare, Industry 4.0, Agriculture, Digital Cyber Ecosystem in support of sustainable development, Women in Digital Services.
Who is joining? High level executives, decision-makers, experts & practitioners in the digital field:
Senior Officials from worldwide Ministries, local & regional governments.
Representatives from International Organizations such as the European Commission, ENISA, ETNO, GSMA, ICANN, ITU, Worldbank, WTO…
Fixed & Mobile Providers Telecom, Satellite, Broadband, Internet, Wireless
Equipment and Software Providers, Computing Companies, Media Companies
Content and Information Providers (e-Business, e-Content, e-Government, e-Health, e-Learning, Smart Cities, Banking, Insurance, Security, Agriculture…)
Others: Universities, R&D Centers and Clusters, Lawyers, Regulators…..
S2: Safety & Security in an Interconnected Society [2:30 pm – 4:00 pm]
Safeguarding Networks & Data: Different Visions & Perspectives New Understanding of “Security”: Going from Prevention to Detection and Response
- Global Cyber Security Views and Approaches
- The Evolving World of Mobile / IoT / Sensors / AI & Big Data …
- Governance Models to Address Risks & Opportunities
- Power & Control : Changing Balance Between State/Companies
- Resilient Networks & Dynamic Encryption
- Mitigating Cyber Crime Risks
- Managing Data Vault Cyber Across the Spectrum of National and Cultural Diversity
- Investments in Cybersecurity & Digital Criminality: Impacts on Competitiveness
Moderator: Steven Lafosse Martin, Founder & CEO, Dgt4leaders, France
- Koffi Fabrice Djossou, Regional Director, Gilat Telecom, Israel
- Udo Helmbrecht, Executive Director, European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA)
- Eikazu Niwano, Research Professor, NTT Corporation, Secure Platform Laboratories, Japan
- Fabio Perossini, Founder & Managing Director, Kpeople, United-Kingdom
- Dan Shoemaker, Principal Investigator and Senior Research Scientist, University of Detroit Mercy – UDM’s Center for Cyber Security and Intelligence Studies, USA
- Hans Schönfeld, Chief Innovation Officer; Strategic personal advisor to the chief of the Dutch national police, The Netherlands
- Søren Sennels, CEO, Dencrypt, Denmark Marie Wessel, Head of Division, Office for Cyber and Information Security Agency for Digitization – Ministry of Finance, Denmark
- Jesper Zerlang, CEO LOGPOINT, Denmark
Comments: Alice Pezard, Co-President of the Digital Defense Commission, AA-IHEDN France & Randy Yaloz, Attorney & Founding Partner, Euro Legal Counsel Group, France